Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Robb's new school!

 Robb is going to be switching schools! He had his last day at his old school, Kennedy Krieger and in July will be going to St. Elizabeth's. I visited the school today with him and the rest of my family, he played a matching game in math and watched videos in English. At first I wasn't sure he fit in (he was sitting on the air conditionig instead of the chair) but he eventually got the hang of it.
 While he was there he also really enjoyed the gym. It was made up of a basketball basket, bouncy balls, a scooter, and loads of fun! On one end of the gym there was a door that lead into the swing room. The swing room is a square swing with padding all around it! Robb loved it, but I think his younger brother, Poe, loved it even more! I hope he enjoys it there and I'm sure he will because this is a school of laughter, love, and happiness!!!!