Monday, December 15, 2014

My Dream

      My dream or wish is to someday make a place that people who have any type of special need can go. They would have a doctor and dentist office with people who can handle people with special needs. It would have sign language classes, and it would have classes to prepare parents who have found out their kid will have special needs to educate them. A place where research for autism and many more special needs. It would have a vacation location so people could go with their family, have a great time, and not worry about their kid or adult with special needs getting lost or breaking things. It would have many locations, central for regular visits and vacation ones.  It would have everything from doctors to life guards for a pool. It sounds ambitious, and will might never happen, but it is one thing that I want for my brother. A place for Robb to be Robb, and to be happy and proud about being himself. One day maybe my dream will come true, it may not even be me who makes it happen. I am not the only one with this dream. Just something I think about and plan for making it better each step of the way because if it does happen I will be ready.