Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

    This years  my family was lucky enough to celebrate two thanksgiving  dinners. One with close family and friends in which we  got to catch up with distant relatives we only see on this holiday, but the other dinner, shared with people I may never even meet, was extremely special to my whole family. It was spent at Robb's school, Saint Elizabeth's. I do not think I have ever seen such a joyous Thanksgiving celebration, and seeing Robb's face light up as we entered his school still makes me smile. Robb has always shown me the importance of appreciating both the big and little things in life,  but thanksgiving is a good reminder for me to express my gratitude, so I would like to end this post by saying thank you. Thank you for reading my blog, thank you for listening, and thank you for letting me give a voice to my brother who will never cease to amaze me.